The kids were so excited they were both up WAY too early the day we went.
Emma woke up early and said she felt heavy......and she had a fever!
Crisis! I started pumping her full of all my vitamins and when it was time to go- even though I'm a "let it burn" girl with the fevers I gave her Motrin.
That's right- we took our contagious virus to a water park.
It's okay- you can judge me- I judge myself a little.....
But- with the Motrin she felt well enough to ride and enjoy herself- so she did- for about 24 hours and then she decided she'd had enough.
The boys had an AMAZING time! Scotty LOVED the wave pool and hot tub and climbing and splashing. Andrew climbed the steps to the slides at least 50 times.
We had 2 sets of friends with us this time so Mike and I even got to go on a couple rides together- SO MUCH fun!
| After Canyon River Rapids- Andrew's favorite! |
| On our way up to the top of the place to the rapids! |
| Pizza BREAK! |
| After she had had enough.....I know- best parents ever. |
| Our fun group! Emma and I had already changed (we were leaving). We even had rooms close together so we played games after our kids were asleep- Good laughs! |
| Daddy and Scott- he is ready to get down and have more fun! |
| Kids on one of the "great wolfs" outside- they LOVE this place! |
| 5 happy, worn out faces! See you next time, Great Wolf! |
1 comment:
I'm SOOOO excited to come see you guys. This looks like the place to go!
Post a Comment