Sunday, September 30, 2012

Scotty's Firsts

Haircut and black eye.

Neither were intentional.

And, we were only witnesses to one of the events.

And, it wasn't the haircut.

I found a pile of hair on the floor in the dining room....and Andrew admitted to giving his brother a trip in the back.  I said "Buddy, I can't let you use scissors if you're going to cut hair."  He says "why? You've never told me I'm not allowed to cut hair."  So, I did.  He's a good one!  Luckily....Scott has so much hair you couldn't even tell it had been cut.  Getting an actual haircut I get to see is on my list of things to do........we'll see when we get there.


There it is...Scott's first haircut.

Poor guy also got his first black eye.  Just playing with a tub that jumped up and bumped him hard in the face.  Poor thing.  It immediately swelled to a nice goose egg right below his eye.  I'm sure people have been judging me when I take him into public but oh well.









2 comments:

BritCosplay said...

awwww. Poor guy! Don't feel bad about the black eye. Benny has had a bruise on his face for about two months now. When one goes away another comes in!

Kori said...

That's a long ponytail for a boy! Sorry but it is.