Tuesday, December 20, 2011

3 Weeks?!?!

Wow.  Has it really been over 3 weeks since I posted?  Feels like about 2 days.  I will go back date some old posts I should have done.....but this will be the general "catch up" post.

In case you're wondering what in the world we've been doing for 3 weeks hopefully the pictures will help.
Climbing.  If it will hold still, this kid will climb it.  8 moths old!

Waiting in line to see Santa at our Breakfast with Santa adventure at the Nauticus!  They loved it!  

Scott didn't mind stepping in for one of the pictures.

Emma's wish?  A toy guitar.  (we weren't really sure where that came from!)

Andrew's wish?  A toy guitar and the NEW Batcave.  Darn you, Fisher Price. Darn you!

Yep, he's a stander.  I'd say another week or two and he'll be a cruiser.  No doubt this kid will walk before he's  1!

I love his smile face for the camera!  Finally!  One of my kids isn't sick of me taking pictures of them.  

You're never too old to suck on your toes.

Unfortunately he likes to lick my new couch.  Fortunately it cleans right up with baby wipes.  

Sweet boys.  I need to fix the red eye and frame this picture.  Love love love these  little guys.

All three kids looking at the camera?  HOORAY!  As a side note:  in the background are the two toys Emma had been playing with all morning:  Mollie her American Girl doll and Luigi.  Just makes me laugh.

He'll go all the way up.

LOVES Ritz crackers!  What's not to love?  Buttery delicious  and crunchy!

Never a dull moment with a big sister.

One of his favorite places to stand is over the box of blocks.  Pick them up , taste them and put them back.  


Reindeer cookies for our end of semester Christmas Party at Grace Academy.

He would have rather been at home taking a nap than at the party.....so I let him eat some grass.

This girl loves her "school."  It was an AMAZING morning outside.  65ish degrees- perfect for an outdoor party!

Eating Christmas treats with some friends.

Reindeer relay race.

That is one cute Rudolph!

He can hear the dishwasher open from a mile away.

Pointy little tongue.  So silly.

Gingerbread decorating party with friends.  There were actually 5 moms and 15 kids (Scott was at home with Mike or there would have been 16.).  It is LOUD and fun!  

Emma's creation

Andrew's house.  I love how proud he looks.  I love that I have friends who will do fun things like this.


DECEMBER is BUSY!  It is FUN and we are LOVING seeing the magic in our children's eyes.  We are on Christmas "break" from school work doing all fun things.  Christmas ornaments, singing songs, shopping for others and baking. 

3 comments:

Rae Greenstreet said...

No doubt about it Brooke, you are a great Mom; and we love you for all your effort!!

Kori said...

Christmas is awesome when you have kids! Good times.

Amantha said...

Calvin's favorite snack is Ritz crackers!!! We gotta get these kids together!