Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dad is Cool (volume 12,456)

No secret Daddy is A#1 around here- he is fought over for EVERYTHING.  Luckily I don't take it personally (anymore) otherwise I'd be a sad case.

In case the kids needed another reason to think Mike was cool he is away this week (Monday-Friday and you'd have thought he was leaving for a year with the rage Emma was in on Monday!  WHEW!)  However, he had to do a drop off/pick up of people here on our base this morning only about a mile from our house so we buzzed over and watched him land, waved to him and watched him take off.  Like Andrew said "that's awesome!"

I'm in the works to turn my minivan into a rocket ship......we'll see how Daddy can top that one!

The kids LOVED watching the helicopters land and were giddy that Daddy was flying and waving to them!  (They were also a little disappointed they didn't get to GO see him.  When I rolled the windows down to show them how loud it was they agreed- a little distance is good).










1 comment:

This Bliss said...

Look at those SMILES! Such happy faces. Just a couple kids who love their awesome dads awesome job. :)