Sunday, August 21, 2011

Big Week for Too Hottie


Too Hottie had a big week!  Well, as big a week as you can have when you're 4 months old. 

Last week he started rolling and now he is out of control.  If I lay him on the floor and walk away when I come back he could be 8 feet away from where I laid him.  He is pretty excited about this.  Me? not so much.



We have someone VERY special coming to live with us for a while (formal announcement coming soon) so we moved Scott into his new room: our closet.  Don't judge- it's a pretty big closet, and there is a vent in there for heat and a/c.   His bed fits, so he isn't sleeping in a shoe rack or anything.  Plus, since we moved him in there he has been napping better.  We think it's great!
(No pictures of this....but you can picture one:  pack n play in a closet.  See?  Now you know what it looks like.)

This boy is getting his first tooth.  It hasn't shown itself yet but you can see a bump on his bottom gums and I'm sure it will be any day.  He was SO sad and crabby about it one day I gave him his first ever dose of infants Tylenol.  It felt like a big deal since I've worked so hard for baby number three to be free of chemicals and "stuff" he doesn't need.  He loves to chew on his toys so he did that quite a bit this week.


He made his first trip to the Children's Museum.  Doesn't he look impressed?

He ROCKED the white shirt and tie on Sunday.  He is very tired here hence the melancholy face.


He had his very first meal- bananas.  I usually wait til 6 months to start food but I am hoping a little extra solid dinner will help him sleep more solidly at night.....hoping.  He thought it was interesting and maybe swallowed a teaspoon worth of bananas. 


A little dark but a nice big gummy smile.


 







3 comments:

Rae Greenstreet said...

The picture of Scott with the tie looks like a future General Authority. Precious pictures!

BritCosplay said...

Stinkin cute kid! I love hearing updates on your kids!

Tonia said...

At least he's not sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs! ;) we had Elena sleeping on the other side of a shower curtain in our room for a long time. You gotta do whatever works! I can't believe how big he's getting! Seriously, where does the time go?