Giant anchor
The kids loved the phones you could pick up and listen to. Andrew hung up and said "some guy was talking about the Navy."
Even Too-Hottie got in on the phone learning action
BY FAR Andrew's favorite was the "exhibit" about running river water
Emma thought it was pretty cool too
Ahhhhhhhh sharks!
I love this picture! Andrew diving right in to touch the horseshoe crab and Emma getting a better look at it before she does. Classic.
This girl approves of the Nauticus.
Mike was playing flight simulator and Andrew just wanted to crash his plane into the ground. Rude.
Those are guns behind us on the MASSIVE Battleship Wisconsin. We had to convince Andrew they weren't going to be fired before he would come on the ship.
By the end Scott wasn't impressed anymore. This is him saying "respect the nap time people."
1 comment:
It looks like a fun place and I'm sure it makes it even better that you got the membership at such a deal!
I love Scott's face in the last picture. He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment