It's crazy and we love it!
Laughing is pure torture after any kind of abdominal surgery. Who ever said "laughter is the best medicine" was seriously twisted.Love the picture though.
Awesome picture! I hope you're recovery is going all right.
This picture looks so..right. I don't know how else to say it. It just looks complete. I'm so happy for you guys.
by the way that was me..Alison. I guess I'm signed in under my sister. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Laughing is pure torture after any kind of abdominal surgery. Who ever said "laughter is the best medicine" was seriously twisted.
Love the picture though.
Awesome picture! I hope you're recovery is going all right.
This picture looks so..right. I don't know how else to say it. It just looks complete. I'm so happy for you guys.
by the way that was me..Alison. I guess I'm signed in under my sister. :)
Post a Comment