Thursday, April 14, 2011

Few Words

Turns out having 3 kids leaves me with far less "free" time than 2 did. I've got 2 partially written posts saved....and hopefully I will finish them soon. My new job as mama cow does not often leave me with 2 hands to type with.....I'm using only one now- so like the title says- few words.

Scott is so darn sweet. I'm basking in every minute of his tininess because before I know it he will be asking me to build him a train track or beating me at Mario Kart. All he asks for now are snuggles and that his milk be ready when he wants it. And with such a sweet wrinkly face I'm finding both his requests to be no trouble at all.


A couple of these have blurry spots_ but I like them anyway.

Mike took our "big" kids for a picnic and to watch Uncle Ken do some touch n go landings on another base. They had a great time. Mike has been exceptional in helping and accomplishing endless tasks and still having time to play board games and take the kids on picnics and to the park. I can't imagine how horrible this whole thing would have been without him.









3 comments:

ALYN said...

So cute! Makes me want to get Scottie and Lily together for a second cousins picture. I enjoyed reading the birth story also, thanks for sharing it.

Tonia said...

Awww, he is so sweet! I wish I could meet him. I'm glad that the adjustment to 3 is going all right for you. You are super mom so I'm sure all will continue smoothly ;)

Shantommy said...

He's so cute. I hear you. I have WAY less time than normal. And by the time I do have time, I'm soooo tired. But I do love being a mamma to three. Enjoy your little guy!