Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Everything

I'm borrowing the words to one of my favorite love songs these days. Everything by Michael Buble. It's amazing.

And, Sadly I don't have our external hard drive so I can't use many of our "old" pictures....otherwise I would have.

8 years ago today I married my best friend. I still count myself as the luckiest girl alive.

And, I'm gonna let Michael Buble' say the rest.

You're a falling star. You're the getaway car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're a swimming pool on an August day.
And, you're the perfect thing to say.



And you play it coy but it's kind of cute
Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do
Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true
Cause you can see it when I look at you



And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, It's you. You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.



You're a carousel. You're a wishing well.
And you light me up when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space.
You're every minute of my every day.



And I can't believe uh that {you're my} man
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can
Whatever comes out way, ah we'll see it though
And you know that's what our love can do.




And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, It's you. You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.



Happy Anniversary to us! It's good to be in love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice! You need to go on a cruise someday all by yourselves with no kids -- I'll come watch them.

Tonia said...

So sweet! Happy anniversary!