Just look at the excitement in this boys eyes. You've never seen a boy more ready for his first ride!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
First Kayak Ride
There is a family in our ward that asked us if they could keep their kayak in our garage which we said yes to. They also said we could use the kayak whenever we wanted and Mike was pretty excited about this. He's taken a couple peaceful kayak rides and decided he was ready to take the kids out. We bought them some life vests and they were ready to ride. I'm not gonna lie I was pretty nervous standing on the pier watching my babies paddle away in chilly water....but they both came back in one piece and can't wait for their next ride. The kayak is a keeper! Hooray for having space in our garage to share and a lake 100 feet behind our house!
Just look at the excitement in this boys eyes. You've never seen a boy more ready for his first ride!





Just look at the excitement in this boys eyes. You've never seen a boy more ready for his first ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want a ride!
I didn't realize you guys live on a lake. That's seriously cool! The kayak looks like fun, I want a ride too!
Post a Comment