This week I got my second installment of "Life as a Greenstreet" in the mail! Mike made my blog book 2007 for me and had it printed. It is so wonderful to have it in print! We put the first half of 2008 together and now we've got that too! I know because I've read over the pages that I really do love all the journaling that goes with these pictures that I post- but right now I don't have energy to do anything- even type. These crazy kids of mine (I swear) are trying to slowly kill me. They take turns getting up at 90 minute intervals throughout the night....and I'm exhausted.
So....to sum up our lives over the last week or two- we've been busy. We keep very very busy. And, just for record keeping sake- here's a bunch of verbs we've partaken in lately:
Worked (on our new chores!)
Scooted
FROZE (is it Spring yet?)
Smiled
Danced
Played
Graduated (from nursery)
Traded (up)






3 comments:
You have a van! I can't wait until we can get ours...We rented one for a road trip and I loved how much easier it was to buckle the kids in their car seats. Hope the kids sleep more, so you can too!
Ooo, did you do your blog books with blurb? I've been trying to do mine for like, a year! It's taking forever! Not to mention they're like 400 pages per year... Have any tips for me? :)
Your kids need to start sleeping before that new baby gets here! I'm so sorry, I know how hard it is to survive on constantly interrupted sleep. I don't know what you have set up in their room but Bella was coming into our room every night (at least once) for a while and I eventually figured out it was because she was afraid of the dark. We bought a lava lamp at Target and the night visits have been far less frequent!!! This last week the bulb burned out and it took me about a week to replace it. She started coming in our room almost every night again. I think it's really helped us. I hope you're able to find such a simple solution!!!
Where did you do your blog books? I've been wanting to do mine forever, but I want to make sure that if I'm taking the time and spending the money to get them done that they are good quality. Like Adriane said, any tips for me?
Post a Comment