Don't think this is what their interactions look like all the time. They're either magically working together like this or tearing each others hair out. Ah, the joy of siblings. This little dance is from one of their favorite shows Team Umi Zoomi. They had been working on perfecting it together for a couple minutes and I'm glad they didn't stop when I clicked the camera on.
This is not an exciting video- but Mike will like it. It shows how well Emma is doing with her bike. It's hard to believe she only started pedaling anything a couple of months ago! She only had her little tricycle and she wanted a big pink bike and we told her we would get her one as soon as she learned how to pedal. Well, wouldn't you know just a week or two after she learned to pedal this beautiful pink princess bike came up on freecycle! That's right, it was free! Hooray! I know both my kids are missing helmets. I put them up the other day when a bunch of kids were here and fighting over them and out of sight out of mind.....
Anyway- this is a pretty typical scene at our house- kids on bikes in the driveway. It happens at least 10 times a week.
2 comments:
We LOVE hanging out on your driveway. :) Good times.
Very cute videos Brooke, love it!
Post a Comment