Monday, October 11, 2010

Roller Coaster Ride

We went to Busch Gardens for our yearly dose of free fun. Military families get in free once a year and boy did we have fun! Andrew waited ALL year to go on "the Elmo roller coaster" (which is actually a Grover roller Coaster but whatever). Well, he made the height requirement by a hair- actually he was about 1/4 inch too short but the people running the ride weren't paying attention so he got on! He loved it! We did the ride more than once. We let Mackay and Emma sit together and the Dads sat in front of them and Mike got their ride on video- it's just about my favorite home video ever.

My favorite part of this video is when they're going up the hill and Mack says to Emma "it might be a little scary so you might want to hold my hand....so sweet!"

I was LAUGHING my head off at the kids- and Andrew next to me was saying over and over again "wooooooo wooooooo." He was in heaven.

I'm aware that I'm the loudest human alive.

I'm also aware I'm a pregnant lady on a roller coaster- buh-leeeve me- there is no g-force involved on this ride- just good fun.




More to come on our fun at Busch Gardens....Mike is upstairs packing to leave for 6 months. The kids are entertaining him and I'm posting this gem. Then, we're off for a walk at the Botanical Garden and out for our "last supper." EEEK!

1 comment:

Kori said...

That was a great video! I don't think Spencer would have made it through.