So, we went to the Picture People and to be totally honest it was kind of a bust. We had our pictures taken in the "outside" studio and there were a LOT of distractions. I'm not going to tell anyone how to raise their kids but when they are yelling at them in public it's a little distracting to other small children who are being told to "look at the camera and smile." Ugh. I also didn't love the way the girl set us up- I feel like I look like an afterthought in the picture.....but whatever.
Emma is obviously not looking at the camera (being distracted by the super awesome people in the lobby telling their kids to shut up and sit down- real classy people). Andrew's face was just way way way too sweet to pass this picture up.

This was the "best" picture we got of everyone smiling- again I don't love it....but considering the situation it's good- and I'm glad it's sitting on my mantle.

This picture is actually my favorite one from the day- and it's actually a picture of all four of us- but the kids are looking really really distracted in this one- so I cropped Mike and I out of it. 11 years together- and this guy still makes me smile every day.
6 comments:
Oh, I think they're cute! The first one just looks like Emma is smiling sweetly at you :) The middle one is awesome, though - I love it! You all are adorable.
Your just like me, way too critical of yourself in photos. What a cute family!
Awwwe, man, those are precious. You may not like them now, but in a few years, I bet you will love them and be so greatful you took them! It makes me want to go get professional photos!
They turned out really cute! We've never had studio pics too but I'm wondering now if maybe we should! I actually really like the first one, Andrew's face is priceless and Emma looks really happy! Really cute!
I TOTALLY know what you mean. We paid a new photographer to do ours while we were in Idaho. They were pretty terrible. I think, really, in order to get those gorgeous photos you see on people's walls, you gotta spend the BIG bucks. So, thats my plan. When this next baby is about 6 months to a year, we're going to get an OFFICIAL family picture, taken by a REAL, expensive, photographer. That way we are sure to LOVE it b/c they take a million and they touch them up and they actually spend more than 10 minutes with you!
So cute! I love the family picture you guys decided on. All of you smiling looks so great! Such a cute family!
Post a Comment