YAY! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys. Lots of prayers that you DO have a 3rd trimester. I hope you're feeling well and that you have a wonderful and uneventful pregnancy!
Congratulations! What a lucky kid! I was a little suspicious when you talked about "needing" more space in the new car. =) I hope your feeling well. Lots of love to the whole happy family!
9 comments:
YAY! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys. Lots of prayers that you DO have a 3rd trimester. I hope you're feeling well and that you have a wonderful and uneventful pregnancy!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
yay! Yay! Yay! How fun! I hope everything goes well! Congratulations!
Congratulations! What a lucky kid! I was a little suspicious when you talked about "needing" more space in the new car. =) I hope your feeling well. Lots of love to the whole happy family!
Congrats! I hope you make it past me, and get Mike home for the arrival!
Congrats!!!!! Here's hoping it all goes well for you guys :)
Aww, so sweet! Congrats!
So exciting!!!
Congrats!!! So happy for you guys! What did Emma and Andrew say??
Post a Comment