Wednesday, September 1, 2010

According to Andrew


Andrew is always good for something funny. Whether it's a look or a piece of "the world according to Andrew."

Here are some of my favorites of late:

On a cloudy rainy day one week Andrew asked me "is the sun going to come up today?" I told him yes it would come up but it just wasn't going to be as bright because it was cloudy. He thought for a couple of minutes and said "I know why the sun's not coming out!" I asked why and he said "'cause he doesn't want to get wet from the rain."

When you ask Andrew what he wants to be when he grows up he will say "a Daddy." But today when I asked him he said "A Daddy. Well, actually I'm gonna change."

Me: Oh, really to what?

Andrew: A volcano

The kids know Daddy is going to Italy and that we're going to go visit him in December. We've told them one or two things about Italy and one thing they've both CLUNG onto is Mt. Vesuvius. (Andrew is basically obsessed with volcanoes) One day when Mike was at work Andrew asked me if it was December and I said "nope not today. Couple more months."

Andrew: awwww, I really want to go to Italy!

Me: Buddy, Daddy's gonna be home right after work.

Andrew: I don't want to go to Italy to see Daddy. I want to see the Volcano!

Nice.

1 comment:

Kori said...

Love it! I'm jealous that your all going to Italy. It's on my long list of places to go.