Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Score!

We got this pile of produce at the farmers market today for $13! I love the farmers market and I really will mourn after Labor Day when this little one closes up shop.

The zucchini are HUGE- 3 for $1!


I've also been wanting this Little Tikes dollhouse for quite some time. They sell on ebay for crazy amounts of money- but I've been waiting and waiting and today I found one on Craigslist WITH a bunch of furniture and people for $15! That's good times. I don't even care if my kids like it because I love it so much. Luckily, they do happen to like it and it's big enough that they can both play with it without being on top of each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Score! is right, I wish I could take advantage of graigs list,every things always so far away, great find sweety.

Tonia said...

You always find the best deals! I need to learn your secrets. I hope you enjoyed your yummy produce.