Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kitty Love

To say Andrew loves our cat would be a gross understatement. I'm pretty sure Meg sees Andrew like the fish in Finding Nemo saw Darla.

But, boy does he love her. Anytime she will hold still for him- he's with her. This morning she was sitting on the arm of the couch next to Andrew while he watched Special Agent Oso and Andrew said proudly "Meg is watching with me!"



The surest sign I have found of Andrew's affinity for Meg was the other day Meg was taking a nap in the sun (which she does about 12 times a day) and I found her with Andrew's most prized possession wrapped lovingly around her.

2 comments:

Adriane said...

That is adorable! I'm definitely over the pet thing for awhile, but when I forget about the horrors of the past two weeks I'll have to look into a cat instead...

Tonia said...

That is so sweet! It almost makes me want to get a pet, almost!