
Since I last updated (only a couple of days ago) a lot has happened. I don't really feel like spelling it all out in detail so I'll give a bunch of short phrases and if I'm guessing you'll be able to fill in the holes.
24 hour stomach/flu bug from H-E-L-L
(remorse for saying hell on my blog)
4 year old puking all night long
Amazing 3 year old who never got it
Mama who never gets sick really really really sick
Ride home from Mom and Dad
Visit with BFF cut short
Sad...
Thankful the one time I got sick it was here
Thankful Andrew skipped the bug
Hot weather
Emma announces the sun is too bright here
She misses Virginia
Fabulous late night chat with my Sweetie
Me in Arizona
Him 9 hours ahead of me
No interrruptions
Wonderful Sunday
Spiritual uplift
Hot beautiful Arizona day
Time with cousins
Family, family, family










1 comment:
Didn't you guys just have a horrible stomach bug. No fair to have 2 in the same year! Maybe it was just making up for the puke free flight out there :)
I'm glad for you as well that you caught it when you had people around to help.
Post a Comment