

Andrew and I stayed home from church today. He's got an ear infection and green goo coming out of his eyes. Luckily I already have a perscription for amoxicillian so hopefully he'll be goo and fever free by this time tomorrow. Our friends said they would come by and get Emma so she went to church and Andrew took a nap. I was feeling guilty our friends had Emma at church and Andrew was asleep but I decided pretty quickly to bag the guilt. I read some and then fell dead asleep in a most peaceful nap. This was a great day of rest.

Today Emma gave me this little circle. She said "Happy Mother's Day" when she gave it to me and many people would have not known what it was.

But, because I know just how her little mind works I knew exactly what this little piece of paper was.
On the side of the fridge is a calendar we got from Oriental Trading Company. Since this is May the May page is covered in Mother's Day craft ideas. Well, Emma saw this one and copied it....so sweet.
1 comment:
Very cute dresses! Sorry the little guys was sick.
Post a Comment