Friday, May 28, 2010

Picture update

My parents house doesn't have the Internet until Tuesday but there is a certain Daddy sailing on the Atlantic seas who misses seeing pictures of his Babes. I've been mobile uploading to Facebook like crazy for him but he needed some more pictures. So, we came to my sisters house so I could use her Internet and satisfy his craving to see these little faces.

I have much to say since last time I wrote but we are under a time constraint since the picnic to celebrate our 2 high school grads starts in 60 minutes and I still need to go buy drinks.

So forgive the lack of captions but here are a bunch of pictures since we got here...I promise starting Tuesday to bring the blogfest back. Promise.










1 comment:

Tonia said...

I'm glad you made it safely to Arizona. Congrats to your brother and sister on their graduation! Can't wait for the blogfest to continue.