Saturday, May 29, 2010

Park Pictures

We came to my sisters house to visit and so I could upload some pictures. I have my computer and camera cord but I don't have my camera.....so all of these pictures are from my sisters camera which I luckily uploaded to my computer yesterday. Otherwise I'd be pretty sad I set this connection up for nothin....


Aunt Hillary and Andrew before an ice block ride down the hill. The kids loved this and everyone had a great time running up and down the hill

This tire swing had lots of love while we were at the park.

A family picture minus four spouses. There is a "better" picture on my camera....which isn't here.

Typical- afternoon wrestle with Andrew on top.

Ice cream ALL over his face.

The kids were thrilled to get ice cream from the truck. My 18 year old brother got his first ice cream truck ice cream too.

Good climbing, good sliding, good swinging, good time at the park.

No comments: