Friday, May 7, 2010

Like a needle needs a vein

I'm not sure if it's because we live so close to an awesome playground (200 or 300 yards) or if it's a good thing we live near the playground but either way Andrew has a SERIOUS playground addiction.

The analogy may be in poor taste but he is truly an addict always looking for his next hit.

Wednesday he knew we were going to Mt. Trashmore to meet our workout group and at 6:04 he came in my room and I woke up to "Mom, is it time to go to Mt. Trashmore?"
We feed this addiction at least once a day- sometimes if he starts twitching or sitting by the door with his shoes for long periods of time we go twice a day.



Of course, the best way to get to the park is on your scooter.


It's been pretty warm, hot even this week and the heat seems to make him a little onery. But, even so he's still ready to go any day, any time.


I suppose there are worse addictions.....

No comments: