Target- always fun Playing with friends A little too hot to stay out long Naptime Organizing for a loooonnng trip Playing with Grandma and Grandpa Posting pictures for Daddy
No matter how you dice it- that's a pretty good day.
Princess Andrew is so beautiful :) I love all the pics. I hope you enjoy your long trip and that you get a few breaks here and there while you are at it. Heaven knows you deserve them!!!
3 comments:
LOVE it! How adorable are your kids! I love the one of Andrew in the princess dress. Really great photos!
That last picture is beautiful. The colors, the quilt.
Too bad Andrew's going to kill you for that one someday.
Princess Andrew is so beautiful :) I love all the pics. I hope you enjoy your long trip and that you get a few breaks here and there while you are at it. Heaven knows you deserve them!!!
Post a Comment