Friday, April 9, 2010

Friends with benefits

We met our friends at the mall today and had so much fun! What a great Friday that started out chilly and just a wee bit dismal when our morning play date was cancelled because of sickness.

My friend Sherrie has a cool camera she carries in her purse and her pictures magically are WAY better than mine. I'm thinking I'm going to adopt her and she will take all of my pictures from now on. Plus, we have a pretty nice time together and our kids get along great so everyone wins! (Thanks for the pictures, Sherrie!)

Emma's face on the roller coaster ride CRACKS me up!



2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Anytime you want to borrow the camera (or me and the camera) just holler, I love to take pictures. Thanks for sharing your afternoon with us, my boys had a blast and of course are already asking to see your kids, again and again and again!

Tonia said...

The pictures are cute! It looks like you guys had a nice time. Your kids are looking so cute and grown up!