Friday, April 30, 2010

Blessed

I should have remembered my camera today. I left it sitting on the kitchen counter...oops.

Today the kids had their last gym class. They won't have another class until July. They have LOVED this class and as they were zipping across the zipline with big smiles on their faces I could have burst. We have just had the BEST week. Seriously. The weather has been amazing and we've spent hours and hours outside. In a (very) rare moment the kids even played ring around the rosie together and I think there was a solid 6 minutes of NO fighting. I laughed my head off coming down the slide at Chick-fil-A when Andrew went UP the play thing but wouldn't come down. We've been to storytime, swimming, playgroup, workout group, and to play with lots of friends. We spent a beautiful hour at the beach this morning and I just can't believe how awesome it is to live so close to such a great place. Tomorrow we'll go back and I promise to have my camera...






The ONLY thing missing from this week was Mike. We miss him like crazy. Earlier this week Emma said to me "I really miss Dad, Mom." Andrew then looked at me and said "yeah Mom we need a Dad." I can't tell you how happy I am that when I wake up tomorrow it will be May. Was it just me or did April go on FOREVER?!?!

No comments: