Sometimes pictures don't capture the moment as well as they should. As much as I hate my camera (and I do) I LOVE that I can take a video with it with the flip of a switch. These couple videos are little snapshots of things that happened today. The kids and the cat play this game of "chicken" about 10 times a day when the cat tries to intimidate them from coming upstairs by bouncing around on the steps and you can see how intimidated the kids are. Please don't mind my socks on the floor but I was putting my shoes and socks on when I decided to jump up and get the camera. And, Emma enjoyed her own little music and "dance" show for a while today- She will wander around like this with a little move for the entire playlist (25-30 minutes). Plus, she's sporting a crown we made during Family Home Evening and when she wears it she says "my dream has come true! I'm princess of the world!" Yeah......
1 comment:
And here I thought that I was princess of the world. I can see that I was very wrong. My crown isn't nearly quite as impressive as Emma's.
Post a Comment