They bought us a set of hair clippers so I could learn to cut Andrew's hair.
Here's how we did the first time:
It's worse than it looks but it's acceptable.


Andrew did not enjoy his haircut by me. About 1/2 way through he burst out in tears and said "I want to go to the haircut place with Daddy." Mike and he usually went to the barber together. I don't know if he didn't like my style or he just wished he was getting a haircut with his dad but so far he's not a fan of the homemade hair-do. Maybe he'll forget about how he felt before I have to cut it again.....
2 comments:
I think that you did a great job. Its such a money saver to cut hair at home. Oh, and don't worry, it took me almost an hour to cut David's hair for the first time.
We have cutters also and every since I've known John I've cut his hair (he taught me) and he cuts our boys. It gets easier the more you do it, just use the guards and as John says for boys if it's a bad hair cut it only takes two weeks until it's grown out again.
Post a Comment