Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day Show

The kids put on a "show" for me tonight. It was an array of songs and books and dancing. I was SO glad when they didn't notice/care when I got the camera.
This little number is a rendition of one of our favorite books The Sleepy Little Alphabet

For the record I have NEVER seen Emma act this whole story out SO literally (you will see what I mean)



I'm really hoping this will load for Mike. I'm guessing not, but just in case- this is a priceless one!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Oh my goodness...seriously priceless! That's awesome.

Rachel said...

After watching this I had to buy the book and I did! Tell Emma she must join a toddler acting group!!! Wonderful!

ALYN said...

Nice Crack, Emma. Thanks for the laughs.

Kori said...

We had to listen twice to catch why she was showing her toosh. Very fun. Now I want that book too.