Emma had her birthday party today! We had some little friends over (10 kids here) and she had a GREAT time. She was ready for the party to start when she woke up at 6:30 this morning. Luckily for Mike and I we had til 11 to get ready and we needed every second! The kids had a great time- playing with toys, playing pin the fairy on the flower, pinata, eating pizza and cake and playing some more. It was simple and fun and I'm so happy she had "a big huge party" as she says.
I'm such an emotional person....I totally teared up during that video. I can't believe she's gotten so big! I remember her first birthday party and how she didn't like the frosting on her fingers then either and how she kept pulling on the Baby Einsteins birthday hat.... Happy early Birthday Emma! We love you.
Looks like a really fun party! Your cake looks incredible and it was nice to hear you and Mike signing with such gusto! =) When you have time, ask me about the best birthday part game ever! Happy Birthday Emma! I remember vividly the day you were born.
4 comments:
I'm such an emotional person....I totally teared up during that video. I can't believe she's gotten so big! I remember her first birthday party and how she didn't like the frosting on her fingers then either and how she kept pulling on the Baby Einsteins birthday hat....
Happy early Birthday Emma! We love you.
I'm glad you survived a big, huge party. It looks awesome. Happy Birthday Emma!!
Aww, she's so cute! Happy Birthday Emma!
Looks like a really fun party! Your cake looks incredible and it was nice to hear you and Mike signing with such gusto! =) When you have time, ask me about the best birthday part game ever!
Happy Birthday Emma! I remember vividly the day you were born.
Post a Comment