Monday, July 20, 2009

Pictures with captions for Daddy

Dancing with her shadow on the wall in an outfit she picked out and dressed herself in (in case you can't tell).


Andrew packed his basket up and told me he was going to the airport to fly on airplanes.



She thinks she is so funny when she puts her nightgown on backwards and runs to me and says in her best fake concerned voice "where have all the princesses gone?"


I was with him the whole time we played outside and yet I have NO idea how he got this dirt on his face.

Mike is so excited to be coming home. One week from tomorrow! Not that I'm counting the nanoseconds or anything....

2 comments:

BritCosplay said...

Your kids are so cute and sweet. I can't wait till that age!

Mollie Lawrence said...

you ARE counting the nanosecond! that's so cute:) Where HAVE all the princesses gone? :)