This morning both of the kids climbed into bed with me at 4:57 a.m. This isn't a huge deal since my alarm goes off at 5 but I obviously wanted them to stay in their own beds so I could get ready for the baby who comes at 5:30. I broke my "no drinks in bed" rule and gave them each a cup of milk and told them to go back to sleep. I then went and got ready for the day. All better right?
Well, Lizzie (the baby) came and as usual she wanted to go to sleep, as all people should at 5:30 a.m. So, I was in my room laying her down and I heard a little cough so I knew Emma had gotten out of bed. I came out of my room to tell her to go back to bed and saw that from her room to the living room was a fabulously long trail of vomit all over the floor and then she threw up the rest of her milk right there.
Milk throw up is the WORST.
Of course she just looks down and sees her Princess nightgown has vomit on it and says "oh, no can you wash my nightgown?"
Yes, and the 20 feet of carpet covered in puke.
So, at 5:45 this morning I ran out of Kids n Pets while I scrubbed up the carpet.
I hate milk puke. I guess that's what I get for breaking my own no drinks in bed rule.
5 comments:
Oh, you poor thing! Milk puke at THAT hour of the day!
Is she sick or the milk just didn't sit well?
Oh that's a stinky morning..literally. I'm sorry you had a rough morning!
i just threw up a little in my mouth just thinking about it. so sorry :-(
Am I wrong or does Emma seem to have a lot of puking stories?
Yuck! I'm sorry. What a way to start the day! I hope the day gets better.
Post a Comment