Monday, June 15, 2009

Good thing he doesn't care

Well, I tried to cut Andrew's hair again. I picked a most opportune time of Sunday morning while we were getting ready for church. I figured I could snip snip snip and trim up the hairs coming over the top of his ears and all would be well.....not so much.

So, I had to shave it off...all of it. Luckily, he doesn't care. He's annoyed when he's getting the haircut but in general doesn't care whether he has hair or not. This is the best picture I got of his fabulous new do today. Because weighing 18 lbs at almost 2 1/2 years old doesn't make you stick out enough....your mom shaves your head. Poor kid. He never even saw it comin.

6 comments:

{kim} said...

I love it! I think he looks so cute, and a little older too! That makes me want to shave Talan's head now.

Cassie said...

I think he is absolutely adorable...with or without hair! And I'm sure it feels nice with the summer weather. :)

Shantommy said...

Poor little white supremacist! Lol! It takes practice. You will get the hang of it! You really can't make him look un-cute, so you have that working for you!

Tonia said...

It's a good thing he looks cute with his hair shaved. I can't believe he's still only 18 pounds! Even Olivia is weighing in at a whopping 18 1/2 pounds. He's just a cute kid though!

Kori said...

Boys are great for that reason, you mess up and they get a buzz, gotta love it!

ALYN said...

I Laughed at your last line! Funny stuff. He looks good.