It's crazy and we love it!
That's a very good reason. And I love Emma's hair! Especially the one perfect ringlet close to her pony tail!
Ewwww!Lately Lia wants a treat for flushing the toilet, since she keeps forgetting. It's been 3 years since she learned to use the toilet...
I hope never to hear those words from any of my children, but I think that it is inevitable, isn't it?
I agree, Ewwww!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's a very good reason. And I love Emma's hair! Especially the one perfect ringlet close to her pony tail!
Ewwww!
Lately Lia wants a treat for flushing the toilet, since she keeps forgetting. It's been 3 years since she learned to use the toilet...
I hope never to hear those words from any of my children, but I think that it is inevitable, isn't it?
I agree, Ewwww!
Post a Comment