Yesterday Mike had a great day at work. He went to "the boat" as they say to do landings on a ship. The boat was the USS Oak Hill. The ship was only about 22 miles off the coast in the Atlantic but Mike thought it was awesome to do landings on a boat when he couldn't see any land around. (This doesn't sound fun to me at all, I guess that's why he is the pilot and I'm not). It was a long day as there were four guys doing their ship landings and each guy had 18 landings to do (some at night, some during the day). We're all pretty proud of him here. Emma saw the pictures and said "nice flying daddy." I think they look like magazine pictures and it's hard to believe it's Mike sitting in the pilots seat. And, even though I've never actually SEEN him fly I believe him. Nice flying, Sweetie!
5 comments:
What a cool dad!
Congratulations Mike!
That's strange, not seeing him fly, although it's what he does every day!
But then again, I can't believe Nathan works with plant DNA, which you can't see either! (Or comprehend) : )
That is awesome! That must be a crazy feeling having to land on a ship surrounded by water.
That's exciting and those are some pretty cool pics. I hope you are having a fun week with your mama!
Post a Comment