Friday the 13th doesn't seem so unlucky to me. I uploaded pictures from my camera and found this beauty from Daddy's morning with the kids. I took it but forgot about it until I saw it today. I love it.
Oh, I also meant to say Friday the 13ths are very lucky days in my book. Matt and I got married on a Friday the 13th (more out of necessity for the timing but still). Sometimes Matt will get me flowers when it's Friday the 13th too. I love it!
5 comments:
So cute! I love naked tushes and daddy's holding hands with kids.
Oh, I also meant to say Friday the 13ths are very lucky days in my book. Matt and I got married on a Friday the 13th (more out of necessity for the timing but still). Sometimes Matt will get me flowers when it's Friday the 13th too. I love it!
That is lucky and I don't know if you noticed or not but you also won one of those aprons. It is your lucky day!
That's a great shot! We have a little skinny butt like that running around here sometimes, although we must be careful not to get puddles.
That picture is a treasure - Andrew has such a tiny little bum!!!
Post a Comment