Thursday, January 8, 2009

Who says we'll never use it again??

Emma was doing a little reading this afternoon. She has started reading to her Kai Lan bear which is very sweet.

What's that you say? That pair of pajamas that bear is wearing look familiar? Well, they should (to Emma's long time fans anyway). They were once hers! I kept a few of my favorite preemie outfits that belonged to the kids and now we are dressing their stuffed animals and dolls in them! They love having their clothes changed and I am becoming quite the stuffed animal dressing machine! Good times. Here's Emma wearing the same sleeper.

As a side note. Notice the time on the clock in this picture. It's midnight not noon. Emma's first New Years Eve she was still in the NICU so we had a big party. There were four babies in her room and all 8 of the parents and the nurse were in there. It was quite a crowd. The bear fills out that sleeper a lot better than Emma did. Not quite as cute though.

7 comments:

Shantommy said...

You're crafty with your kids and a friend recommended this site to me and I thought of you! I bet you'll love it!

http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/

Lots of fun stuff! Oh, and this isn't spam, its actually me, shannon!

Alison said...

I just looked at that website and it's got some awesome ideas!

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Thanks, Shannon! Love the site! We will be making that dinosaur tomorrow!

Tonia said...

I can't believe that the stuffed teddy bear fills out that outfit better than Emma did!

Corie Green said...

Oh man Emma was so so cute! She still is but I love looking at my twins' preemie outfits and remembering how they were way to big for the girls!!!! I hope emma is feeling better!!

Samantha Fife said...

Michaela was born 3 days late and still went home in a preemie outfit! Supercute to put it on the animals though!

Brittany said...

This is such a great idea! I am totally stealing it and using it!