We have a sudden interest in playing dress up here. Well, the only "dress up" clothes we have are Wonder Pets capes so we've been playing lots of Wonder Pets. This moment in paticular was peaceful. There was running, giggling, teamwork. No bickering, no referee needed. It was a good 5 minutes. They love these capes. Emma loves the Angelina Ballerina book series. I'm not sure why- I find them very "hard" for her, but she does love them. I've been thinking I should make her a ballet tutu. Only I know I can't make one...I will have to make two. I guess I'll make Andrew a blue tutu.




If you are thinking I have quite a few pictures of Emma in this shirt- you're right. Given the choice she always chooses her "circle shirt" to wear. I had no idea it would be such a hit. I just loved that it was $4 at Target.
2 comments:
Hooray!! They look so cute in their Wonder Pets capes. I can't ever see anything about the Wonder Pets without thinking about them!
They look like they are having so much fun! I love dress up! I found a website that teaches you how to make hair bows but it also has instructions on how to make a tutu. After reading this I thought you might be interested. It's http://bowdesigns.50webs.com/index.html
Post a Comment