I wish I had done more recording of Emma when she couldn't talk in complete paragraphs. I love Andrew's little munchkin voice. He's really starting to "get" stuff. The other day we were doing a puzzle. I said "Andrew, where is the firetruck?" He got up, ran in the little house and came out with the firetruck. He gets funnier everyday.
3 comments:
when did andrew start looking like a toddler instead of a baby? these words are better than their own language anyday (Gwen):)
That is so cute, he's getting so big! I love his little baby words. I agree I wish I would have gotten video of Bella talking when she was tiny like that, thanks for the idea with Livie.
It cracked me up when you were asking Andrew to say monkey and you hear Emma in the background saying, "monkey." Then you asked him what a monkey says and Emma tells you, "ooh, ooh." She's doing just what a big sister is supposed to do, right?!
Very cute!
Post a Comment