Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Paint with an attitude

Today we did some painting. It seems like a nice thing to do when it is wet and cold outside (as it is today). Andrew was very excited to be included in the big painting activity. You can see the kids have different "styles."

I wanted a picture of Andrew and called his name about 10 times before he finally looked up at me. And, when he did look up- this is the face I got. I guess if you're 1 this is how you say "take your stupid picture and let me paint, lady."

Sassy. Sassy. Sassy.

P.S. There are many new posts that follow this one...I've been playing catch up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister and I painted more on each other than on the paper.

Michelle said...

Brooke, I love your blog. Your kids are so stinking cute. If you will email me your email address I will invite you to my blog. Its not near as fun as yours though.
sissimmons@gmail.com

Alison said...

Very cute!! Jakob gives me that look about a thousand times a day.

Mollie Lawrence said...

HAHA! TOO CUTE! Gwen won't even look at me....she goes extreme and hides her face or whole self! Very annoying! We are lucky if we can get a good picture of her!
Can't wait to see you and those kids sis! MARCH!!! YEAH!!!