Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Little Miss Independent


Well, to say Emma has an independent streak is a bit of an understatement. She has (finally!) decided to carry over this independence to her potty life. I used to always have to take her to the bathroom. Every single time she went. BUT, she's decided she can do it all herself! I even showed her how to turn the light on/off using her stool so she doesn't even need help with that anymore! Hooray!!

However.

She's not exactly efficient at ripping off the toilet paper. I think she's waiting for the toilet paper to rip itself off. So, she pulls and pulls and pulls and pulls and Little Miss Independent leaves a big fat mess for mommy.

Every single time.



We're working on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop up wipes, my friend, pop up wipes.

Alison said...

Hehe. That's so funny! She is so darn cute! I love the hair!!

Tonia said...

How nice for you that Emma is using the potty by herself but how not nice for you to get to clean up a roll of toilet paper every time.

Occasionally Bella will go to the potty by herself (but I still get to wipe her) but not very often. I'm glad that Emma has gained a bit of independence in that area.