I went to the post office on Friday and on my way home I was weaving in and out of neighborhoods and I was so surprised at the number of political signs I saw in the lawns of so many homes. I was so excited to see all the politcal energy here in Virgina! It's great! And, I have a certain amount of political energy billowing out of me as well....I thought since we live in a place we don't actually hava a yard I'd put my political sign up here.

Cast your vote, and if you don't want to check one of the two boxes at the top of the page do yourself a favor and write in a name of a man who actually believes in the Constitution of the United States of America...it's a little peice of paper we are supposedly governed by.
His name is Ron Paul.
6 comments:
I like it!
I just can't bring myself to go for a write-in when I know that vote won't make a difference in the outcome, but my McCain vote just might. Okay, who am I kidding? I live in NJ. I could write in MYSELF and feel better about it than the options we've been given. But, I won't. I'll still vote McCain. Anything, ANYTHING but Obama!
"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams
Thank you for sharing Brooke. That's a great sign. Love to all. Aunt Jere
Ha, your sign is hilarious!! I'm so nervous about the election, I can't even think about it!!
Do you want to move to Mexico with me and Steve?
Post a Comment