Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm finding it a bit ironic that I am posting pictures of my new haircut today. Today my friend Stephanie posted on her blog a question about whether or not to give her girls a Barbie doll. I said I wouldn't give one to Emma because really Barbie is all about the "look" and that's not what we're all about. So in perfectly hypocritical form:

Before:


After:

8 comments:

Tonia said...

The bangs are really cute! I like the new look!

Alison said...

Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Brooke.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Your new cut looks great. It's always so nice to have a change.

Erin said...

Cute bangs Brooke. That was quite the story about Emma. Pretty scary. I'm glad it has a happy ending. I'm making my Christmas card list...if you'd like one e-mail me your address at erinladybug@yahoo.com or just leave a comment on my blog. Thanks Brooke!

M.C. Hammer™ said...

ME GUSTA...



♥

Alison said...

Love it! Super cute!

My friend nixed the Barbies for similar reasons and wouldn't you know that is ALL her daughter begged for from about the age of 4 on. Then she got them for her birthday from others anyways. She didn't even try to enforce the rule on her second and third daughters.

If you don't want Emma to like Barbies, do what I did: buy her a full collection of them along with a complete wardrobe. Guaranteed she'll never touch them! (At least if she's anything like my girls).

Anonymous said...

Much prettier than a barbie doll and a better role model. I think your hair looks great (although soon you'll have to cover it with a winter hat by the sound of it!)