Friday, November 7, 2008

I reccomend...

Getting some of these letters and hanging them up...they turned out just lovely in this wide entry way of our house. People keep asking me if I painted them up there. If they only knew what a job of my painting would actually look like. Silly people.

Taking a chair you painted and making it into an end table for a lamp. Horrid as a chair, not so bad as an end table.

Taking good looks at this child while he sleeps and in funny pictures like this that make you smile. Because when he is awake he will drive you to levels of insanity you did not know existed. It's a stage...I hope. This CONSTANT demand for interaction and attention. He is so darn sweet and so exhausting. He has a new favorite book: one of Mike's old textbooks from Primary flight training. It has loads of pictures of airplanes and helicopters. Yesterday at naptime I told him to go pick a story and he brought me the text book.

Making "I am thankful" pictures all month long. It is, afterall the month of Thanksgiving. We are making lots of pictures of things we are thankful for this month. Since it was raining for three days straight here we decided to start with rain.

Singing "if you're happy and you know it spin around." Always a rousing hit amongst the spinning crowd.

2 comments:

Tonia said...

I love the lettering in your doorway, so cute! That picture of Andrew cracks me up, he's so full of personality! You always come up with such fun ideas for little projects, great idea with the Thanksgiving thing!

Alison said...

The doorway looks really good! I can't believe how much older they look! Emma's hair is so long now! It's beautiful!