"Tonight because of what we did on this day, in this election, in this defining moment change has come to America." -Barack Obama
I hope you're all happy.
Mike and I just keep saying "oh, you'll get your change."
The only hope we had of not becoming a socialist country was to have the Senate in opposition to President Obama. That didn't happen, and now there is Liberal control in the White House and on Capital Hill.
I am proud to be an American. I am proud of America for coming out of the dark place we once were and electing a black man as President of the United States. The color of his skin has never mattered one lick to me, although I understand the signifigance of the election. What has mattered to me are his principles, and what he believes the proper role of government is. Niether of which I agree with.
Put your seatbelts on, folks. You'll get your change.
7 comments:
I know. I am so scared. I am just sure that come January, a health care tax will come out of all of our paychecks the size of a car payment! I will be so pissed!
I hear you, Brooke. You said exactly, EXACTLY how I feel about it. Then, I went to turn on Fox News this afternoon, and IT WAS BLOCKED! Mike called Comcast, and I think we got it back, but what the heck? The day after the election and I'm no longer able to watch conservative news? I noticed MSNBC was still going with no problem!
I know exactly what you mean. I hope things work out but I am terrified!
Scary, scary! You hit it right on, we are in for a bumpy ride!
Perfecty stated. Scary scary...
amen.
ezra taft benson said that in the future america WILL become a communist country by being fed socialism slowly! he was quoting someone he interviewed...but research ezra taft benson & communism on you tube....you will find it...and it will SHOCK you!
Post a Comment