Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why do I do this to myself....

Sometimes I say I spend too much time in the kitchen making and cleaning. I suppose I could spend less time in there if I would stop feeding my kids spaghetti!
But, I can't they love it too much. Plus, it's one of the healthier things they love: ground turkey meat sauce with two jars of mixed vegetable baby food mixed in (don't tell them), whole wheat noodles....I can't make them eat it less. I would, however like a couple of little elves to come in and clean up this mess.


The floors, chairs and trays look exactly like you imagine they would.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was ready to come have some until you mentioned the baby vegetables -- tell me you can't taste it... right??

Tonia said...

So cute! I love their big blue eyes.

Kori said...

I can understand the necessity to make spaghetti also, because it's probably the most nutritious meal my son will actually eat. I make a ton and then we eat it as leftovers for days, I love it!!

Alison said...

They look so much alike in these pictures! and I don't usually think they look that much alike! They look so cute!!

{kim} said...

Lucky for me Talan doesn't like spaghetti sauce.