Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Pajama time
The other night I put Andrew to bed before I remembered to get Emma's pajamas out of the dresser which his crib sits in front of. (You gotta love hotel living) Since he is the lightest sleeper on the planet I wasn't going to take the chance of moving him and getting her pajamas. Luckily there were a pair of Andrew's pajamas in the dryer. Emma was happy to wear them. So, the next night (last night) when it was time to get ready for bed Emma was all about wearing her brother's pajamas again....and why not? He didn't mind sharing....so last night Emma wore the dino-jams and we all had a good laugh. (The previous night she had worn the stripes Andrew is wearing in the pictures). He was a sweet little brother and was just tickled to see his sis in his clothes....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww! look at Emma's huge smile!! I miss those guys! and you guys too :)
Post a Comment