I may not be the most talented mom. My kids will never have a homemade costume and I probably won't be able to alter a prom dress. They will probably always have boring birthday cakes and may never eat a loaf of homemade bread. However, they will have, as I do an EXTENSIVE knowledge of children's songs....this is the little ditty Emma picked up this week after about 100 rounds from me. I was so happy when she started singing it! My favorite thing about her singing are her facial expressions and how hard she is trying to keep up with the speed of the song. Go my little singer!
Oh, and how sweet was that "I love you, Andrew?" Poor little Andrew has so much music in him but can't figure out how to sing yet....but waving his arms is just as sweet.
5 comments:
Can I have your autograph Emma??
P.S. fancy birthday cakes are over rated!
I don't think it is humanly possible to watch that video and not smile!!! She is just adorable and a fantastic singer. I will have to show my Andrew tomorrow - I am sure he will LOVE watching her sing. So cute!
How cute is that! I loved the video.
By the way it is so weird to see all your stuff in a different house (with carpet no less)!
I can't believe she is going to be 3!!! They have gotten so big!! Who really cares what a cake looks like as long as it tastes good!
And how many times have you rearranged your furniture so far? :)
Post a Comment