I have absolutely no pictures of our FAB-U-LOUS Saturday...or our "why do we do this?" Sunday morning....
I have no pictures of the AMAZING Gulf water on Saturday on our trip to the beach. The water was as beautiful as I have ever seen it. Clear as glass. The tide was out and you could walk out 50-100 yards and still be barely waist high in water. There were VERY few jellyfish, and tons of schools of little tiny fish eating the jelly fish that were left.
I have no pictures of Emma playing in the water for almost 2 hours. She is such a fish! Andrew loved the water too, but in much much smaller doses. He enjoyed being burried in the sand as much as he loved the water.
I have no pictures of Emma's sunburn under her left eye because we didn't put enough sunscreen on her. Sorry, Emma! She hasn't complained out it so I guess it doesn't hurt...but it's still there.
I have no pictures of the sleeping Emma after the beach. We know she never naps, but 2 hours playing in the sun and salt water will wipe even the most stubborn 2-year-old out. She had a nice snooze....ahhhhh.
I have no pictures of our HOUSE on Saturday night....we did no work from Friday night to Saturday night and it showed....eeek!
I have no pictures of the chaos of getting ready for church this morning. Couldn't find Andrew's belt, none of his pants will stay up (skinny, skinny boy)
I have no pictures of my face when I showed up at church today and someone handed me printed invitations for the baby shower I am throwing on Wednesday for my friend Cassie....I am not sure how that happened. I stayed up until 11 o'clock last night to make invitations....but someone else printed some.......so we handed both out.
I have no pictures of us locked out of our house with the kids in the car....but nobody grabbed the keys.
I have no pictures of me using my gangster skills and using a frequent shopper card out of the car to break the lock and get in to the house.
I have no pictures of Andrew with a poop explosion as we walked into church. I thought I could just change him....nope. It was all over the inside of his pants....so we went home and changed him....again.
I have no pictures of Andrew's pants falling off all through church despite his belt and their rolled waist. Ugh!
2 comments:
You are totally going to have to demonstrate your gangster skills for me; that's amazing!! I definitely need to learn that one...
It was sooooo good to hear from you! Wow I miss you guys! Thank you for the "why do we do this Sunday morning?" HELLO! I thought I was the only one. Jackson is in the nursery in 2 weeks though, I can't wait! Oh, but I definitely need to see more pictures of these kids!
Love ya-
Candace
Post a Comment