Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Catching up...

We are alive. I survived flying alone with the kids. Again. I have a LOT to say....but no time to say it right now. I have to unpack before I hit the "oh my gosh I only slept for 4 hours wall" and pass out. However, I couldn't wait to scan these babies into the computer....and then (OF COURSE) show them off...

I had the kiddies pictures taken at the Picture People. I like that place...Emma did NOT. She was so uncoopertive, and wretched. BUT, in the end we got a decent picture of her.

This is not good of Emma...it is a nervous smile and she looks uncomfortable....but her hair is cute and Andrew is cute....so we got it.















Decent of Emma....I had to tell the photographer I would try and make her smile and maybe she should just snap pictures. For some reason Emma wasn't a fan of her. But, it's a cute picture. I love love love this dress. My mom made it for Emma. Isn't it the best?! Why would I learn how to sew when I have a mom who can make such things?!


















THE winner of the day: He was charming, he was sweet, he was coopertive, he was flirty....he knows when his sister is being beyond reasonable it's time to turn on the "good boy" switch. Thanks, son I needed it!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Those are SO cute!!! I'm glad you guys made it back safely.

Alison said...

Those are so incredibly cute! I love them. I miss those kids already! I'm sad that I won't be in Jacksonville for a possible hurricane party. Not that I want you to get hit by a hurricane.

Adriane said...

Those are adorable! That really is a sweet dress - your mom has a great talent!

Mollie Lawrence said...

The are adorable kids! Can't wait to see them in a month! We are going to have Fun! Fun! Fun!

Alison said...

They are VERY cute pictures Brooke. As you know from my blog, we recently had the exact same Picture People experience in the form of Bentley. Instead of the cute young girl photographer I think he'd have been comfortable with (he's a bit of a flirt), he got the very large man photographer. Oh, well...I'm just glad it's over with for a while!

Anonymous said...

hey brooke!!!! i miss you a lot! even though you only got a few pics out of emma she is still really cute!! i had so much fun with you and emma and andrew. i cant wait to see you in december. (dont forget the book) love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!